Monday 30 July 2012

Nicola Wilson on her cross country round

GB trailblazer Nicola Wilson rode a fantastic clear cross country round, returning comfortably inside the time to finish on her dressage score of 51.7 with Opposition Buzz.

Commenting on her round she said;

He's just unreal, what a fantastic horse. This is his favourite phase by far, when he's allowed to go cross country it's like all his birthdays have come at once. I'm absolutely privileged to ride such a fantastic horse at the Olympics. It really is a dream come true, I had such a perfect ride all the way round and I'm so grateful.

The support from the crowd was just deafening, unreal I couldn't even hear my watch beeping for my minute markers. It didn't bother him at all though; I think he enjoyed all those people there to see him. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment